Is it time for a mattress upgrade?
Your bed is the most important piece of furniture in your home. It’s where you rest and recharge after a long day. A mattress that’s both comfortable and supportive improves your sleep and contributes to better overall health.
If you’re not getting the sleep you need, it’s time to consider a new mattress. Not sure you’re ready to go mattress shopping? If you answer yes to any of these questions, it’s time:
- Aches & pains – Do you wake up with a sore back or achy joints?
- Tired all the time – Are you waking up still tired after a full night’s sleep?
- Wear & tear – Does your mattress look beat up? Does it sag? Is it lumpy?
- Foreign sleep – Do you find yourself getting a better night’s sleep in a bed that is not your own (like a hotel for example)?
- It’s old – When’s the last time you bought a new mattress? Based on amount of use and quality of the mattress, it’s recommended to replace your mattress every 7-10 years.
Every time your life changes, so should your mattress. When you leave for college, it’s time to upgrade from your childhood bed. When you get married, your bed will need to be big enough for two. If you have kids, it may need to be even bigger.
Also, don’t forget, your body changes over time. As you age, your need for comfort and support will increase. That’s why it’s a good idea to compare the mattress and foundation you are sleeping on now to newer models every few years.
Shopping for a new mattress
If you’re ready for a new mattress, we’d love to help you find the right one for you. At Mattress City we don’t work on commission like all the other stores. We will help you find the right mattress to give you a “lights out sleep experience”. Visit us today or go to www.mattress-city.com
At Mattress City, we help you with the “Rest” of your life!